CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

My to do list

load and run dishwasher (2x)
fold and put away all clothes
pick up in the-
*kitchen
*living room
*scraproom
go through 2 or more boxes
look for wedding negatives 2 down 4 to go
scrap/atler something

Today there is not much going on. I am going to be clean as it is a never ending battle but at least it is not as bad as when I lived in Ogden. Other then that I need to go to the store and buy some black spray paint. See if they have a wood working shop here on base( Brian says they do) If so see if they are open on Saturdays. If not I will need to talk to My dad about cutting out some wood and then mailing it to. I would also like to go to hobby lobby and buy a shelve and some blocks to alter for the kids room so they can have a place for their books. I would really like to scrapbook sometime but all I want to scrapbook is my wedding photos and I can't find all the negatives and I don't have a scanner( but I want one). I want to turn some of them B&W and crop some and just play around with them. I know they have to be around here somewhere because I never throw out negatives.

Braxton tried to put me to sleep again last night. I am going to have Brian take a picture of him doing it so I can scrap it. Kari is a little drama queen just like her mommy. I would cry if I was told no or people would look at me (mostly my sister) and she does it to Braxton. She has also started crying when he has a toy she wants. But I am a mean mommy and don't give in.
Brian likes to fight with me about the kids( not big fights just little ones) Yesterday at dinner Braxton wanted an apple and was throwing a fit about me not giving his one. Brian starts in with just give him one. I wanted him to eat some of his dinner so I said no to both of them. Not even 2 minutes later B sits down and eats his food. He is get some apple later because I did say after dinner. Brian seemed a little shock that he gave up so quickly. I see it more and more ever day as I am becoming a strong mother and not letting him have everything he wants. My hopes for this is we can go out to eat without have to leave with barely getting our meal. I also want my kids to behave at home. Brian has also given up on spanking the kids. So it is time out and the tv go off and he has to sit there till he has calm down. He is really big on fits. Part of it is he is tried and won't take a nap. But then he does go to bed easier at 7:30.
I also think that I am going to put the trailer hitch on my bike and start riding after I feed the kids breakfast. I have been thinking about my grandparents alot lately and grandpa Rogers keeps coming to mind. He died of a massive heart attack I think in his forties. I want to be around for a long time to see the grandkids and great grandkids.
Well that is what I had on my mind sorry for the story

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Being a mother just takes practice. You try stuff, see if it works, if not go on to something else. I like the apple ploy.

Rebecca said...

Your doing great!!! You are a strong woman and will accomplish all that you set your mind to do!