CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It is time to up date again.

I have started to work on little albums for my SIL. The two older ones were my flower girls the other 2 were just two little . I can't leave them out as that would just be mean. I have the albums them self made and now I am just looking for the pictures I want in them . There is only one that I don't have a picture of just us/me holding but what can you do. I really hope they like them. IF the work out well I am going to do ones for my mom, sisters and MIL.

Brian went to a abuse class tonight. Every week the first SGT has been called for some kind of abuse, so they had a class on. He came home and asked me if I thought it was abuse " taking away the computer from me" (we have a password that he can change to lock me out) I said I really didn't know. He said well they say Not letting you have a phone or go out ever is abuse. ( I have a phone and he gets me when I don't have it with me and I can leave when ever I need too) to that I said "The web is my contact with the outside world, because I have trouble making friends but I can talk to people on line when ever I need to, and they are more help for me then my phone or the car. I still don't think I gave him the answers he thought I should but I was just telling him how I felt.

I am sorry it this makes no sense to you. I am just really tried. I also don't really make sense when I am awake

0 comments: