CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Even with me getting over my period I was still worried about being Preggers. So I bought a test. I am Very thankful that is came out negative. Brian saw the box and asked about it and ask if I was. When I told him no. He was sad. He has said in the last month that we are done. I am starting to think that he was more. He has always wanted 4. I never wanted more then 2. But with Kari walking around and Braxton close to 3 I am not sure if I am done. I love having babies to hold and care for. I just don't think I can handle anymore that are as wild as the two I have. I also have to get Brian to realize that I need time to myself. He thinks that just because I stay home I don't need it. I NEED IT. But I am going to put them in daycare part time. I don't have their shot records but they are being sent to me. And as soon as I have them I will get the rest of the paper work done

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Go with what feels right. Women must get the urge when their baby gets to be a toddler to have another one. I know I did, but we knew that two was our limit both emotionally and financially. Now that they are both grown, we know we were right. Just don't let the hormones make the decision for you.

Jeanne said...

I ditto Lynette.... :hug: